Ugly Kids Club
So, thanks to my friend Kevin Clay, the founder of MONKROCK I have a new little musical addiction, and I thought I’d share, because, link-love is good love. And in any case, these new artists are definitely worth their salt.
In any case, here’s what else is up with me:
- I’m quite content to be where I’m at in life, and now that things are stabilizing, I feel rather good again.
- I’m painting and drawing again, which is always a good sign.
- Despite the sometimes overwhelming challenges of working in mental health, I actually really enjoy my work situation as well.
- I’m planning a new side-venture to supplement my income and I’m actually really excited about it.
- I’m feeling rather inspired, which is also a very good sign.
- I’m still deciding on a new art project, but it’ll come to me, i’m sure.